Thursday, May 29, 2014

I LIVE!

I have been gone for so long... I was plagued with the dreaded morning sickness. The worst out of my 3 total pregnancies. I didn't list, ship, or do anything. I didn't even come here to catch up on blogs. It seriously took everything in me to survive the last 6 weeks, and to (barely) keep my kids alive. (Shout out to Netflix for babysitting my kids for 6 weeks).

I am finally feeling almost back to normal.. and I am missing eBay. I have to say though, eBay totally saved my life the last few weeks... The last time I listed anything I had about 100 items in my store. Then I fell ill. MS caused me to puke when I smelt food, opened the fridge, thought about food, or even looked at it. I could not cook for my fam at all. Luckily I had a steady stream of sales while I was sick (about 45).. and these allowed me to, order pizza almost every night and whatever else I could get delivered to my house to that I could feed the family. It was so nice to have that extra $$ to take care of food. I am also so luckily that I had a cool brother to come and ship all my stuff for me. He saved my life.

So here are just a few of the things that sold while I was on my supposed death bed:

 Tupperware Yellow Pitcher Paid .50 Sold $14.95 FS (paid about 5 bucks for shipping)
Carters Monkey Lovey Paid: Gift Sold: $11.95 FS
 Bunkhouse Western Coat Paid: Free Sold: $35.95 FS
 Fog Machine New Paid: $1 Sold: 39.95 to Australia
 Gymboree New Skirt Paid .10 Sold $8.95 fs
 Remember these? Sold Best offer $30. fs (Paid $2). The guy who bought them lived in my city and wanted me to hand deliver them. Um.. no thanks. 
Robert Graham STAINED shirt. Given to me by my father in law. It had pretty bad neck stains. Sold within 1 minute for $26.95. I even emailed the buyer and made sure he saw the listing that it was stained. He replied, "Yes I read that. Still a great deal. Thanks!"
BOLO Robert Graham. 


Glad to be back. Hope all is well with my eBay bloggers and readers! And thank you for all the well wishes on my last post!! 

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you had such a long battle with morning sickness, but I must say your post really made me LOL. At least you still have a sense of humor throughout it all.

    Also, great sales! ...hopefully your home address wasn't connect to those Illuminati cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ashley, you poor thing! I hope you're feeling better and getting stronger each day. Sounds like your brother is not just cool, but a saint for helping you out. Hopefully now you can start enjoying summer with your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Glad you are feeling better!
    Great sales ad thanks for the tip on Robert Graham. I have never sold/found that brand before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you're feeling better and that sales are steady. Way to go on that stained shirt! You just never know what something will sell for until you try.

    ReplyDelete