Wednesday, February 5, 2014

BOLO: Lego Duplo Tubes

So my eBay bestie, Mandy, who I blogged about not too long ago... is letting me share some of her sweet finds since she is not a blogger. So I am going to highlight some of her awesome flips in the next few days. Here is one of my more recent favorites of hers:

Lego Duplo Tubes



Now if I saw these at a yardsale, I might have over looked them. They look like a "thousand pieces I don't have time for."
She picked up a box of these for $3 at a yardsale and sold them for $60.99 + Shipping.
An awesome flip, and I am jealous.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up! I have never done well with the regular Duplos so would have passed these by if I saw them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have done well with new duplos but never used....and even with 3 small kids (the youngest being 3 yrs) i would have never known those are Legos thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah those are cool! I have never seen those before! I'll have to BOLO now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's awesome. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete