Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A Favorite Find of Mine

Since starting this blog, I have had a year of selling experience under my belt. Thinking back over the year I have had some great finds.
This being one of my favorites:
Have you seen anything like this? Its a Lundberg Studio Cased Glassed paperweight vase from 1988.

My mother in law was getting rid of it, and said I could try to sell it if it was worth anything. (She had it in a box for years.) It was given to her by HER mother in law. A lady who was known for some crazy gifts.

If I saw this at a yard sale I would prob skip over it. I mean.... glass items really are not my thing. So after I received it, I looked it up and found it to be worth around $300! I had it listed for $285 fixed price for awhile. I had tons and tons of watchers, and no bites.
Finally I decided to lower it to $225 and viola... it SOLD!

I would love to find another one of these someday!


1 comment:

  1. That is pretty! I would have snatched that up at a yard sale! :) I love it when people just give me things like that. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete