Monday, April 22, 2013

Yay! Powerseller!

 
Wait, WHAT?
 
I just found out that I am a Top Rated Seller, AND a PowerSeller!!
 
I seriously am NOT familiar with either of these... its not something I ever thought about trying to get on eBay. So if anyone wants to tell me the perks to this I would appreciate it.
From what I have heard, I get a shipping discount, and a discount on final value fees? And top results on "Best Match."? If all of that is true, I will be one happy lady!
 
 
.... And now back to tagging. I have to turn in all my stuff tomorrow morning it 9am! Its going to be a long night. (REALLY LONG).
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ashley! Yes, print your labels on Ebay and you'll get a discount. Ship your items within 1 day, offer a 14 day money back guarantee and you'll get a 20% discount on your final value fees at the end of each month. Every little bit helps the bottom line.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!!! That is awesome!

    Clamco - Is printing your lables on Ebay different than printing them from paypal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa, I'm not sure as I have never printed from Paypal.

      Delete
  3. Thanks LADIES! Lorraine thanks for the info! I had NO idea! :)

    ReplyDelete